At Tan Quee Lan
Curated by Guocoland, Heong Leong Holdings And Hong Realty
Showflat Hotline +65 61008160
Midtown Modern is a 124,117 sq ft mixed-use development that is part of Ophir Beach Road district rejuvenation plans. In plans of redefine public spaces, enhance street life and introduce a new experience of urban living in the prime new business district yet able to retreat seamlessly back to own home.
Midtown Modern comes with 2 towers soaring 30 storey residential apartment and a stretch of commercial on level 1. This new condo launch at Tan Quee Lan Street will have a good unit mixed from 1 to 4 bedroom and penthouses. The whole project is expected to complete in year 2025.
Midtown Modern will be part of Guocoland Midtown’s vision for the area, like a midtown areas for many capital cities around the world where there is existing mix of shopping, culture, entertainment, amenities and prime grade A offices.
Guocoland is brining their “Midtown” being the future brought forward to the present; it is a development that is built around the future lifestyle of the people.
Midtown Modern architectural building design will take into the modern lifestyle needs of home buyers and residents by creating fresh and exciting living space to the urbanites who desire to live within the central area, and being part of vibrant and cosmopolitan culture.
Midtown Modern offer exceptionally livable and functional spaces furnished with luxury fixtures and fittings that are maximised for proud homeowner needs. The M will be infused with welcomed greenery to rearticulate the experience of comfortable, contemporary urban living.
Midtown Modern Location Map
Midtown Modern is a collection of luxury homes. It is strategically located within central area of Singapore. A vibrant popular hot spots for both local and tourists. It is doorstep to abundance of food heaven and scroll walk to numerous shopping mall such as Bugis Junction, Duo Residences, Shaw Tower where amenities are easily accessible. Midtown Modern being in the heart of Bugis, where train station is an interchange to upcoming downtown line, it is well connected to ECP (East Coast Parkway) expressway to Changi Airport. Owning a home in Midtown Modern, is a place that is so close to everything.
The rejuvenation of rocher as part of Singapore’s budding arts, culture, education, and entertainment district to enhance community infrastructure so that everyone has easy access to job and amenities, as part of Singapore’s ambitious planning.
Midtown Modern Project Information
|Project Name:||Midtown Modern|
|Developer:||Guocoland, Heong Leong Holdings, Hong Realty|
|Address:|| 16 – 20 Tan Quee Lan Street
Singapore 188144, 188105, 188107
|Units Mix:||1 Bedroom
|Total Units:||558 units|
|No. of Blocks/Levels:||2 Tower of 30 storey and 1 level of commercial on the ground level|
|Car Park Lots:||
|Expected TOP Date:||Q3 2025|
|Site Area:||124,117.5 sq ft|
|Architect:||ipli Architects, ADDP Archiects LLP|
Why Buy Midtown Modern?
- The one address that exemplifies the ultimate standard of cosmopolitan living and instantly recognisable location that precise the city’s elite.
- Convenience amenities within your foot step
- Doorstep to Bugis MRT / Interchange
- Convenient located in Central Business District and short travelling time to various major attractions and business financial centre.
- A different class of living with finest international designer stores, close by luxury hotels and grade A offices such as Duo Residences, Intercontinental Singapore, St Regis, Marriott and Four Seasons, ultimate choice of various dining cuisine and entertainment nearby
- Numerous of shopping and dining options at Bugis Junction, Bugis Plus, Duo Residences, Guocoland Midtown
- Conveniently located near major expressway, KPE, TPE which allows residents to different parts of the Singapore
Amenities near Midtown Modern
- Bugis (DT14 EW12)
- Esplanade (CC3)
- Promenade (CC4 DT15)
- Nicoll Highway (CC5)
- Bras Basah (CC2)
Educational Institutions (Schools near Midtown Modern)
Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
Stamford Primary School
Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
School Of The Arts, Singapore
St. Margaret’s Primary School
Farrer Park Primary School
Shopping & Groceries
- Cold Storage Bugis Junction
- NTUC FAIRPRICE (ROCHOR CENTRE)
- Jasons Market Place
- Cold Storage POMO Centre
- Sheng Siong Hypermarket (The Verge)
- Cold Storage Funan Digitalife Mall
- Giant (New World Centre)
- NTUC FAIRPRICE (KITCHENER COMPLEX)
- NTUC FAIRPRICE (CITY SQUARE MALL)
- Cold Storage Ue Square
- NTUC FAIRPRICE (HYPER SPORTS HUB)
- Cold Storage Centrepoint
- NTUC FAIRPRICE (CHINATOWN POINT)
- Cold Storage China Square
- Singapore Recreation Club
- Singapore Cricket Club
- People’s Association HQ
- Jalan Besar Stadium
- SAFRA Town Club
- PA Water-Venture – Kallang
- Singapore Dragon Boat Association
- Kallang Water Sports Centre
- Home TeamNS – UE Square Club House
- National Cadet Corps (Kallang)
- Marina Bay Golf Course
- Stardus Clubhouse
- MARINA BAY GOLF COURSE & DRIVING RANGE
- Singapore Indian Fine Arts Society
- Singapore Indoor Stadium
- Civil Service Club – Tessensohn
Download Midtown Modern e -Brochure
Should you be interested to know about The M, please feel free to contact us at +65 6100 8160 or send us a request for The M brochure.
Midtown Modern Floor Plans
Midtown Modern Showflat location and Photos
Kindly ring me for a non obligation presentation today. Contact us at +65 6100 8160 to know more or drop us an interest below.
Interested in this New Launch?
Contact us at +65 6100 8160 to Enjoy Direct Developer Prices & Priority Selection of Choice Units!
- NO AGENT FEES!
- PRIORITY ENTRY TO SHOWFLAT!
- PRIORITY BOOKING OF YOUR CHOICE UNIT!
- ENJOY EARLY BIRD DIRECT DEVELOPER DISCOUNTS!