New Condo at Clarke Quay
Curated By City Development Limited & CapitaLand
Showflat Hotline +65 61008160
This new condo at Liang Court site consists of Liang Court mall, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay hotel and the Somerset Liang Court Singapore apartments, brought by City Developments (CDL) and CapitaLand.
Canninghill Piers will be a mixed development residential, commercial and hotels. The hotel group will be managed by the Moxy brand by Marriott International while the serviced residence will retain its Somerset branding, in the project which is expected to be open in phases from 2024.
CDL is renowned for their Green Mark Platinum Award, for Liang Court Residences is not exceptional. They are going to retain existing trees under tree protection zone and blend it with lush landscapes bringing Liang Court Residences an astonishing look.
Interesting facts, Clarke Quay Festival Village, the biggest conservation project for the Singapore River, was developed and officially opened on 10 December 1993. In later years, Clarke Quay was managed and owned by CapitaLand.
The ever popular hot spots for night life, Clarke Quay received about one million visitors per month in 2012. Restaurants and eateries occupied about 60 percent of its space, while another 30 percent was leased to entertainment outlets with offices taking up the remaining 10 percent.
Similar that year, CapitaLand announced a new S$15.6 million extension to Clarke Quay, with a new frontage on River Valley Road and more than 15 new dining and entertainment options. That brings the whole project extension and renovations to be completed in January 2013.
Canninghill Piers coveted in the prime address in district 10, sitting along the Singapore river, added a rare vantage point, overlooking Orchard Road at one end and Sentosa at the other end. The acquisition of the Liang Court site is in line with CapitaLand selective land replenishment strategy.
City Development & CapitaLand was excited to launch another luxury condo in prime locale to add on to their luxury collection to further strengthen their presence within the River Valley Grange Road area.
Canninghill Piers, a truly modern and tranquil sanctuary in an exclusive neighbourhood with rich city view and comfort at your doorstep but yet allow residents to retreat away from the hustle and bustle city.
The project is expected to completed in year 2024.
Canninghill Piers Location Map
Canninghill Piers was strategically located along the Clarke Quay off River Valley Road. Residents can appreciate the short walk towards Great World City to grab their amenities and groceries at cold Storage at the shopping mall basement. To appreciate local food delight, you can even walk to Zion Riverside Food Centre for delicious char kuey tiao, reasonable priced western food, seafood and Bbq food as well. Enjoy wide range of food at the restaurant, shopping and banking needs at Great World City.
This new condo at Liang Court, transportation makes easier with only 443m from Great World MRT. One train stop to Orchard MRT, a world of shopping paradise.
Canninghill Piers are within 1km to reputable primary school such as River Valley Primary School and surrounded by numerous International Schools.
Canninghill Piers Project Information
|Project Name:||Canninghill Piers|
|Developer:||City Development Limited|
|Tenure:||99 leasehold from 02/04/1980|
|Address:||117 River Valley Road Singapore 179030|
|Units Mix:|| 1 Bedroom
|No. of Blocks/Levels:|
|Car Park Lots:||1: 1|
|Expected TOP Date:||Q2 2024|
Why Buy Canninghill Piers?
- Prime district 10 address
- Rare mixed residential and commercial development nestled in established neighbourhood estate
- Home under one roof – Work , Play and Rest
- Within 1km to River Valley Primary School
- Stone throw to Great World MRT (U/C 2020)
- Excellence transport connectivity to City Business District, Marina Bay Financial Centre, Tanjong Pagar District
- Wide range of dining experience at Great World City, Clarke Quay and Orchard Road
- Quality fittings and finishes for luxury homes
- Smart Home technology integrated development
Amenities near Canninghill Piers
Bus Interchange & MRT
- Fort Canning MRT (DT20)
- Clarke Quay (NE5)
- Dhoby Ghaut (Circle Line, North south Line, North East Line)
- Chinatown MRT
- Somerset MRT
- UE Square
- Orchard Grand Court
- Chinatown Point
- Funan DigitaLife Mall
- Pomo Centre
- Great World City
- China Square
- Valley Point
Groceries & Supermarkets
- Cold Storage UE Square
- Sheng Siong Supermarket(Chin Swee)
- NTUC Fairprice (Orchard Grand Court)
- NTUC Fairprice (Chinatown Point)
- Cold Storage Funan DigitaLife Mall
- Cold Storage Centrepoint
- Cold Storage Pomo Centre
- Cold Storage Great World City
- Cold Storage China Square
- Jason’s Market Place
- Cold Storage Takashimaya
- Paragon Market Place
- Cold Storage Bugis Junction
- NTUC Fairprice (Kim Tian)
- Cold Storage Valley Point
- ThreeSixty Market Place
- Sheng Siong Hypermarket (The Verge)
School within 1 km to Canninghill Piers (Estimate)
- River Valley Primary School
- Outram Secondary School
- Swedish Supplementary School
School within 2 km to Canninghill Piers (Estimate)
- Swedish Supplementary Education School
- School of The Arts, Singapore
- Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
- St. Margaret’s Primary School
- Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (Campus V)
- Finnish Supplementary School (S’pore Land Tower)
- Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (Campus 3)
- Norwegian Supplementary School
- ISS International School (Elementary & Middle)
- Insworld Institute
- Anglo-Chinese School (Junior)
- Stardus Clubhouse
- Home TeamNS – UE Square Club House
Download Canninghill Piers e -Brochure
Should you be interested to know about Canninghill Piers. please feel free to contact us at +65 6100 8160 or send us a request for Canninghill Piers ebrochure.
Canninghill Square Floor Plans
Canninghill Square Showflat location and Photos
Interested in this New Launch?
Contact us at +65 6100 8160 to Enjoy Direct Developer Prices & Priority Selection of Choice Units!
- NO AGENT FEES!
- PRIORITY ENTRY TO SHOWFLAT!
- PRIORITY BOOKING OF YOUR CHOICE UNIT!
- EARLY BIRD DIRECT DEVELOPER DISCOUNTS!