Freehold Condo at Bukit Timah
Joint Venture By UOL & Singapore Land
Showflat Hotline +65 6100 8160
The Lentoria is a new condo launch at Lentor Gardens. This plot of land is located along the Yio Chu Kang Road.
GuocoLand together with Hong Leong Holdings’ won this land bid of S$486.80 million, which work out to be S$985 per square foot per plot ratio.
The residential development consists of three blocks of 23-storey towers totalling 474 units. These towers offer a range of residential options providing a variety of housing choices for potential residents.
Lentoria benefits from its close proximity to Lentor MRT station on the Thomson-East Coast Line. This provides residents with convenient access to public transportation, making it easy to commute to other parts of Singapore.
Additionally, Lentoria is well connected to major arterial roads and expressways, including the upcoming North-South Corridor (NSC). This allow seamless travel by car to different parts of the island.
For those who enjoy outdoor activities, Lentoria is located near recreational facilities such as Thomson Nature Park. This provides residents with opportunities for hiking, picnicking, and enjoying nature.
Sports enthusiasts will also appreciate the nearby Yio Chu Kang Stadium & Sports Complex, which offers various sports facilities and amenities.
Families with children will find Lentoria to be a convenient location, as it is situated near several educational institutions. These include Presbyterian High School, Anderson Primary School, and CHIJ St Nicholas Girls, providing residents with range of schooling options for their children.
Overall, Lentoria offers a well connected and convenient living environment with easy access to transportation, recreational activities, and educational institutions.
Lentoria Location Map
Lentoria is well envisioned to be well-integrated with the landscape of Hillock Park and allow planting extending from the park.
It will have rich landscaping to increase the general sense of greenery in the area and a desirable living space that encourages an active way of life.
The Lentor Hills Estate is intended to be a pedestrian-friendly community surrounded by lush vegetation with convenient access to public transport. It aims to offer a variety of high-rise, medium-rise, and landed housing options as well as brand-new amenities like supermarkets and retail establishments.
We are expecting the project to launch in Q3-Q4 2023.
The Lentor is a new neighbourhood built around an existing hilltop, Lentor Modern is conveniently positioned near the forthcoming Lentor MRT station. New parks will be built, as well as seamless pedestrian and cycling connectivity between Teachers Estate and the Lentor MRT station, as well as commercial amenities to serve the community.
North-east residents will benefit from shorter and more convenient trips. By 2035, the region will be served by five MRT lines, thanks to the completion of the Thomson-East Coast Line (TEL) and the Cross Island Line (CRL). New Integrated Transport Hubs will also improve access to facilities and allow seamless intermodal transfers.
The cycling network will be progressively expand over the next 10- 15 years.
With such, residents can enjoy faster commutes across the island for live, work and play.
Why Buy Lentoria?
- Limited supply of condominium at Lentor Estate
- First Mover Residential Advantage – Hillock Green being the first build residential condo
- Next to Integrated development with commercial shops for easy reachable for amenities
- Door step to Lentor MRT
- New town model for the young generation and multi generation
- Close by lush greenery park – Thomson Nature and Bishan parks, the upper and lower Seletar Reservoir areas and Lower Peirce Reservoir Park
- New Hillock parks will be built, as well as seamless pedestrian and cycling connectivity between Teachers Estate and the Lentor MRT station
- Enhance public transport connectivity with the completion of the Thomson-East Coast Line (TEL) and the Cross Island Line (CRL) by 2035
- Anderson Primary, CHIJ St Nicholas Girls, Catholic High, Presbyterian High, Raffles Institution, Anderson Serangoon Junior College, Nanyang Polytechnic, and the French International School
Amenities near Lentoria
Bus Interchange & MRT
- Lentor MRT
- Ang Mo Kio MRT/ Interchange
Schools within 1 km to Lentor Modern Condo
- Anderson Primary School
- Presbyterian High School
- Yio Chu Kang Secondary School
Schools within 2 km to Lentor Modern Condo
- CHIJ St Nicholas Girls’ School
- Mayflower Primary School
- Ang Mo Kio Primary School
- Mayflower Secondary School
- Giant – Main Branch (Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4)
- Giant (Jalan Kuras)
- Sheng Siong Hypermarket (Ang Mo Kio 122)
- Sheng Siong Hypermarket (Ang Mo Kio 233)
- NTUC Fairprice (Ang Mo Kio Blk 712)
- NTUC Fairprice (Ang Mo Kio Blk 215)
- The Grassroots Club
- Yio Chu Kang Stadium
- National Cadet Corps (Amoy Quee Camp)
Download Watten House Condo e-Brochure
Should you be interested to know about Lentoria Condo, please feel free to contact us at +65 6100 8160 or send us a request for Lentoria Condo brochure.
The Watten House Condo Floor Plans
The Watten House Condo location and Photos
Lentoria Condo showflat location is on actual site. Viewing is by appointment only and you will be able to see the actual units. Contact us at 6100 8160 to know more or drop us an interest below.
Interested in this New Launch?
Contact us at +65 6100 8160 to Enjoy Direct Developer Prices & Priority Selection of Choice Units!
- NO AGENT FEES!
- PRIORITY ENTRY TO SHOWFLAT!
- PRIORITY BOOKING OF YOUR CHOICE UNIT!
- ENJOY EARLY BIRD DIRECT DEVELOPER DISCOUNTS!