Tengah Garden Walk EC
Open for Interest Registration
Showflat Hotline +65 6100 8160
The upcoming new EC at Tengah Garden Walk location is close proximity to Chinese Garden MRT, Jurong West Industrial estate and popular employment location brings jobs closer to home. Parents with children can head down to Downtown West for family fun. Family and friends can enjoy one of Singapore’s popular country club, SAFRA, Chinese and Japanese Garden and other fun recreational activities.
The Tengah Garden Walk EC site takes up 2.2o hectares of land area, with a plot ratio of 2.8. It can build approximately to 36 storey. The estimated number of EC housing units is 615.
It is near Tampines Eco Green Park, and a four-minute drive to Pasir Ris MRT station. Schools in the vicinity include Tampines North Primary School, Gongshang Primary School and Dunman Secondary School.
Tampines being the first town in Singapore to have dedicated cycling paths back in 2010, will triple its network of cycling paths by 2022. As Singapore is going to be a cycling city, promoting eco friendly environment and healthy lifestyle.
For cycle lovers and beach lovers, can enjoy the scenic view along the way from the Eastern Coastal Loop which include Pasir Ris Town Park to East Coast Park, Changi Beach Park and Marina Bay Garden by the Bay. Besides offering gorgeous views from various jetties and flora and fauna sightings, Easterner can appreciate local food such as Satay, seafood and chicken wings from Bedok Food Centre and East Coast Lagoon Food Village.
Residents of Tengah Garden Walk EC can look forward by year 2022, the extension of cycling path from 6.9km triple to about 21km, which is one kilometre more than Ang Mo Kio cycling path by 1km. The network will connect the town’s three MRT stations – Tampines on the East-West line and Tampines East and Tampines West on the Downtown Line 3, which opens on Oct 21 — and other key amenities such as community and food centres, homes and schools.
It could also see a bridge built across the Tampines Expressway for cyclists to get to Pasir Ris. The Land Transport Authority (LTA) announced details yesterday of plans, first announced in March, to transform Tampines into a Walking and Cycling Town — the second here after Ang Mo Kio.
Residents of Tampines Street 62 EC will appreciate the New Tampines Hub which feature many choices of sports facilities, a brand new regional library, uncountable community club programmes and amenities, arts programme and facilities, a hawker centre, more shops and a lot more user friendly features. With the combination of The Century Square, The Tampines Mall, Tampines 1, Eastlink Mall and a retail park comprising IKEA, Giant and Courts. The Tampines Avenue 10 EC in the area of these shopping destinations will enable residents revel in retail therapy with peace of mind.
This executive condo in Tampines Avenue 10 would potentially to yield 715 residential units with full condo facilities. There isn’t many EC in the east region of Singapore. Thus we will expect a huge turnout for this new launch at Tampines to be a sellout project. Tampines Ave 10 EC is expected to launch in Q3 2020.
For earliest upcoming EC launch, check it out Rivercove Residences at Sengkang.
Tengah Garden Walk EC Location Map
Why Buy Tampines Street 62 EC?
- Limited supply of Executive condominium in the East
- Nearby to future Tampines West MRT
- Located in a mature Tampines estate with Tampines regional centre combined various shopping malls cater the daily necessity of residents
- Short drive to numerous major employment hubs such as Changi Airport, Changi Business Park, Seletar Aerospace Park as well as Marina Bay Financial Centre (MBFC)
- Residents can enjoy the New Tampines Hub with much more sports facilities, regional library and enjoy many clubs facilities and amenities
- Near Tampines Eco Green Park, and a four-minute drive to Pasir Ris MRT station. Schools in the vicinity include Tampines North Primary School, Gongshang Primary School and Dunman Secondary School.
- Enjoy retail therapy with 4 shopping malls and a retail park with the megastores of three specialty brands
- Appreciate many appetising dining options at Tampines Round Market, The Bedok Marketplace
Amenities near Tengah Garden Walk EC
Bus Interchange & MRT
- Chinese Garden MRT
- Bukit Batok MRT / Interchange
- Dulwich College
- Millennia Insitute
DaZhong Primary School
- Jurong Primary School
- Princess Elizabeth Primary School
- Princess Elizabeth Secondary School
- Shuqun Primary School
- Westmall (Bukit Batok)
- Jurong Point
- West Gate
- Sheng Siong Supermarket (440 Bukit Batok West Ave 8)
- Sheng Siong Supermarket (451 Bukit Batok West Ave 6)
- Prime Supermarket (159 Bukit Batok Street 11)
- Cold Storage (376 Bukit Batok Street 31)
- NTUC FAIRPRICE (Bukit Batok West Ave 7)
NTUC Fairprice (345 Jurong East Street 31)
- Cold Storage (492 Jurong West Street 41)
Download The Tengah Garden Walk EC e-Brochure
Should you be interested to know about Tengah Garden Walk EC, please feel free to contact us at +65 6100 8160 or send us a request for Tengah Garden Walk EC brochure.
The Tengah Garden Walk EC Floor Plans
The Tengah Garden Walk EC location and Photos
Tengah Garden Walk EC showflat location is on actual site. Viewing is by appointment only and you will be able to see the actual units. Contact us at 6100 8160 to know more or drop us an interest below.
Interested in this New Launch?
Contact us at +65 6100 8160 to Enjoy Direct Developer Prices & Priority Selection of Choice Units!
- NO AGENT FEES!
- PRIORITY ENTRY TO SHOWFLAT!
- PRIORITY BOOKING OF YOUR CHOICE UNIT!
- ENJOY EARLY BIRD DIRECT DEVELOPER DISCOUNTS!