Marina Gardens Condo
Open for Interest Registration
Showflat Hotline +65 61008160
Marina Gardens Condo is a new leasehold condo at district 01 on marina south island. This new condo at Marina Gardens Lane is situated next to Gardens by the Bay and Marina Barrage, and overlooking Marina Reservoir and the Straits of Singapore.
Marina Gardens Condo located along Marina Boulevard, being the first condominium door-step to Marina South (TE21) an underground station located along the Thomson-East Coast Line (TEL) 3
Marina Gardens Condo being part of the masterplan 2019, it will be one of the mixed use development with residential district that provides more options for city living.
Marina South Bus Interchange is a future Integrated Transport Hub (ITH) As part of the Land Transport Masterplan 2040 released in May 2019. Located at Marina South, currently under planning. It will build in close proximity to Marina South station.
It will offer transport connections with Marina South MRT Station along the Thomson-East Coast Line
Marina Gardens lane parcel is zoned as a mixed use development with land area of 12,245.1 metre square with maximum gross floor area of 68,573 metre square on a gross plot ratio of 5.6
Its’ enable developer to build up to 790 residential units and 750 m2 of commercial space on the first level.
Marina Gardens Location Map
Marina Gardens Condo is located along the Marina Boulevard, is stone throw to Marina South train station, Thomson East Coast line.
A 10 minute Marina South neighbourhood with mixed use commercial and residential balance component to cater the needs of residents and visitors. Living in Marina South, future residents can look forward to a city living with amenities like recreational parks, facilities, public spaces, shops and F&B outlets as well as childcare centres within convenient reach.
Marina South has the potential to have more than 10,000 dwelling units when it is fully developed.
Marina South is designed to be a sustainable and car-lite area. It will have pedestrian-friendly streets, a cycling network, a pedestrian mall, and an underground walkway connecting two Thomson-East Coast Line stations.
Elevated pedestrian connections will also link the precinct to Gardens by the Bay and the coast, making it easy to access nearby recreational options.
Marina Gardens Condo has excellent connectivity with Marina South MRT station on the Thomson-East Coast Line, offering easy access to Marina Bay, the Central Business District (CBD), and Orchard Road.
It also connects to Marina Bay and the City Business District through Marina Boulevard and the rest of Singapore via the Marina Coastal Expressway.
Moreover, Marina South Avenue, which runs along the land parcel, is a bustling neighbourhood street with bus services that connect Marina South to other parts of Singapore.
|Project Name:||Marina Gardens Condo|
|Tenure:||Leasehold from 27 June 2022|
|Address:||Marina Gardens Lane|
|Units Mix:||1 Bedroom
|No. of Blocks/Levels:||TBC|
|Car Park Lots:||TBC|
|Expected TOP Date:||31 June 2028|
|Site Area:||12,245.1 m2|
Why Buy Marina Gardens Condo?
- Rare mixed use residential land use
- First mover advantage ; first condominium at Marina Gardens Lane
- Marina Gardens Condo is part of the masterplan 2019 as one of the mixed use development with residential district that provides more options for city living
- Door step to Marina South MRT
- Excellence underground connectivity from Marina South MRT to Thomson East Coast Line and Garden By the Bay MRT
- Welcoming new plazas and courtyard provide opportunities for residents to lead an active lifestyle through spontaneous and planned outdoor activities
- Majority units enjoy breath taking views overlooking Marina Reservoir and the Straits of Singapore
- Choice of 1- 5 bedroom cater for multi generation family
- Highly refined specifications quality
- Designer kitchens with suite of fully premium integrated electrical appliances
- Luxurious bathrooms with extensive finishes
- Extensive landscaping, outdoor plazas and courtyard
Amenities near Marina Gardens Condo
Bus Interchange & MRT
- Marina South MRT (TEL 21)
- Marina Bay MRT
- Downtown MRT
- Shenton Way MRT
Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
- One Raffles Place
Grocer & Supermarket
- Cold Storage China Square
- NTUC Fairprice (Amara)
- Giant (Amara Hotel)
- NTUC Fairprice (Tanjong Pagar)
- NTUC Fairprice (Chinatown Point)
- Cold Storage Funan DigitaLife Mall
- Sheng Siong Supermarket (Chin Swee)
- Jason’s Market Place
- Home TeamNS – Smith Street Club House
- Singapore Cricket Club
- SAFRA Town Club
- Singapore Mariners Club (Maritime House)
- Singapore Recreation Club
Marina Gardens Condo Price Guide
Subject to land bidding and final decision by respective developer.
Download Marina Gardens Condo e-Brochure
Should you be interested to know about Marina Gardens Condo, please feel free to contact us at +65 6100 8160 or send us a request for Marina Gardens Condo brochure.
Marina Gardens Condo Floor Plans
Click here for Marina Gardens Condo Sitemap and Marina Gardens Condo Floor Plans
Marina Gardens Condo showflat location and Photos
Kindly ring us for a non obligation presentation and viewing of showflat. Marina Gardens Condo showflat location is on actual site. Contact us at +65 6100 8160 to know more or drop us an interest below.
Interested in this New Launch?
Contact us at +65 6100 8160 to Enjoy Direct Developer Prices & Priority Selection of Choice Units!
- NO AGENT FEES!
- PRIORITY ENTRY TO SHOWFLAT!
- PRIORITY BOOKING OF YOUR CHOICE UNIT!
- ENJOY EARLY BIRD DIRECT DEVELOPER DISCOUNTS!