Bukit Batok West EC
Open for Interest Registration
Showflat Hotline +65 6100 8160
The upcoming new EC at Bukit Batok West Avenue 8 hold a 99 years lease, is located close proximity to Bukit Batok MRT.
The Bukit Batok West EC site takes up 12,500 square metre of land area, with a plot ratio of 3.0. It can build approximately to 36 storey. It can build up to 375 EC housing units.
This new executive condominium (EC) at Bukit Batok West Avenue 8, was close by to site in the “forest town” Tengah Garden and mature estate of Bukit Batok.
There isn’t any new executive condo in Bukit Batok for the past decade. This project will be highly sought after one for the westerners.
However, the Tengah Garden Walk EC will launch first, in coming year third quarter of 2022.
Planning In the West
The Bukit Batok West EC located at the west of Singapore, the focus of largest manufacturing hub enhance business and employment opportunities in three new employment areas; Jurong Lake District (JLD), Jurong Innovation District (JID) and Tuas Port.
Residents of Bukit Batok West EC can look forward experiencing the future of work in the three new employment urban solution and infrastructure to create more pleasant working and living environments.
Singapore’s Jurong Island is home to the Jurong Innovation District. The Jurong West and Tengah communities can look forward to a 11-kilometer sky corridor that will connect pedestrians, cyclists, and self-driving shuttles to nearby transportation hubs and interesting lifestyle options.
The proposed Jurong Canal Drive Extension will connect two “car-lite” areas, Tengah and JLD, and will be developed only for buses.
Pedestrians and bikers will enjoy a more comfortable walking and riding experience with expanded walkways and shadier bike lanes. As part of a regional transit-only network, this new mobility corridor will eventually connect to additional municipalities.
Planning in Tengah Garden Estate
Tengah Town will be a model for smart and environmentally friendly living. In addition to high-quality amenities, there will be large open spaces, gardening and farming spaces dedicated to residents. A prominent feature of the Catchment Areas is the Forest Corridor, an ecological trail that runs for five kilometers and stretches across 100m of width.
Coming in 2025, in Tengah Garden Town Estate. Six rail lines will serve the West, connecting more populations to important employment, recreation, and leisure areas.
With the introduction of the Jurong Region Line and Cross Island Line, residents will have more options for commuting. It will make it easier for commuters to switch between modes of transportation and enhance the region’s liveliness.
For earliest upcoming EC launch, check it out Parc Central Residences at Tampines Ave 10.
Bukit Batok West EC Location Map
Bukit Batok West is building new modern homes to cater to young families, allowing them to live close to their parents. In addition to these new homes, Le Quest, a new mixed-use development that contains a supermarket, food court, and shops, is nearby, offering nearby residents conveniences.
|Project Name:||Bukit Batok West EC|
|Address:||Bukit Batok West|
|Units Mix:||3 Bedroom
|No. of Blocks/Levels:||Up tp 36 Storey|
|Car Park Lots:||1: 1|
|Expected TOP Date:||Q1 2026|
|Site Area:||12,500 sqm|
Why Buy Bukit Batok West EC?
- Limited supply of Executive condominium in the West
- Short walk to neighbourhood shopping mall, food court & supermarket
- New town modern home for family planning
- Close by numerous schools
- A new community facilities and design 5km long forest corridor, forming part of larger ecological pathway connecting the western and central catchment areas.
- Short drive to Jurong Lake District, a hub for future economy, a smart and sustainable district.
- Improved public transport connectivity with more rail lines by 2035
- New mobility corridors in the west with Sky corridor at JTC corporation, seamlessly connectivity within precinct to nearby transport hubs and lifestyle options
- Future Jurong Canal Drive Extension to design for buses only, connecting two ‘car-lite’ districts – Tengah and JLD
- Abundant of greens and 100m wide, 5km long forest corridor connecting Western and Central Catchment Areas
Amenities near Bukit Batok Walk EC
Bus Interchange & MRT
- Bukit Batok MRT / Interchange
- Dulwich College
- Millennia Insitute
DaZhong Primary School
- Jurong Primary School
- Princess Elizabeth Primary School
- Princess Elizabeth Secondary School
- Shuqun Primary School
- Westmall (Bukit Batok)
- Jurong Point
- West Gate
- Sheng Siong Supermarket (440 Bukit Batok West Ave 8)
- Sheng Siong Supermarket (451 Bukit Batok West Ave 6)
- Prime Supermarket (159 Bukit Batok Street 11)
- Cold Storage (376 Bukit Batok Street 31)
- NTUC FAIRPRICE (Bukit Batok West Ave 7)
NTUC Fairprice (345 Jurong East Street 31)
- Cold Storage (492 Jurong West Street 41)
Download The Bukit Batok West EC e-Brochure
Should you be interested to know about Tengah Garden Walk EC, please feel free to contact us at +65 6100 8160 or send us a request for Bukit Batok West EC brochure.
The Bukit Batok West EC Floor Plans
The Bukit Batok West EC location and Photos
Bukit Batok West EC showflat location is on actual site. Viewing is by appointment only and you will be able to see the actual units. Contact us at 6100 8160 to know more or drop us an interest below.
Interested in this New Launch?
Contact us at +65 6100 8160 to Enjoy Direct Developer Prices & Priority Selection of Choice Units!
- NO AGENT FEES!
- PRIORITY ENTRY TO SHOWFLAT!
- PRIORITY BOOKING OF YOUR CHOICE UNIT!
- ENJOY EARLY BIRD DIRECT DEVELOPER DISCOUNTS!