New Condo at Amber Road
Curated By Far East Organization
Showflat Hotline +65 6100 8160
Amber Sea is a new freehold condo launch at Amber Gardens. Amber Sea site takes up 40,918 square feet land area, with a good mixture of 1 to 4 bedroom amounting to 132 residential units.
Amber Sea was crafted on former Amber Glades through a collective sales. This freehold condo at Amber Gardens of a land parcel of 40,917 square feet holds a potential GFA of 114,568 square feet.
The project was brought over of S$4 million inclusive development charge in year 2011, the land parcel works out to be $1,066 ppr.
Far East Organisation wants to develop Amber Sea as a luxury freehold condominium along Amber Gardens.
Amber Sea strategically located along the Amber Gardens sits within the quaint residential enclave along the Amber Road, in a prime vicinity of Singapore’s East Coast.
This new condo at Amber Garden is close to an array of dining, shopping and recreational amenities. It is also stone throw to upcoming Tanjong Katong MRT station.
With closely to the Chinese Swimming Club and Playground@big Splash across the East Coast Parkway. Families can appreciate more family time get together.
Amber Sea Location
Amber Sea primely located private enclave of Amber Road yet close to the vibrant charms of Katong, the straits of shophouses, the home of Peranakan’s. One can spots interesting stores and eateries in this charming corner of the eastern part of Singapore.
Amber Sea located near the estate Joo Chiat/Katong is likewise all around cherished by numerous Singaporeans. Residents will be spoilt for cuisine and dining ambience from cool bistros that sit close to old-world coffeeshops selling the popular Katong laksa (hot coconut milk-based noodle soup), kueh chan (dumplings) and other Nonya luxuries.
What’s more? Residents can get a conventional Nonya outfit—kebaya (customary nonya dress) and sarong (conventional Asian article of clothing), beaded shoes and adornments, or look around in the little shops offering Peranakan products and workmanship.
We are expecting the project to launch in Q4 2022.
North-east residents will benefit from shorter and more convenient trips. By 2035, the region will be served by five MRT lines, thanks to the completion of the Thomson-East Coast Line (TEL) and the Cross Island Line (CRL). New Integrated Transport Hubs will also improve access to facilities and allow seamless intermodal transfers.
The cycling network will be progressively expand over the next 10- 15 years.
With such, residents can enjoy faster commutes across the island for live, work and play.
Why Buy Amber Sea?
- Limited supply of Freehold condo
- Near Tanjong Katong MRT
- Exclusive 132 luxury freehold condo
- All units open up to a balcony with a beautiful sea, hill or pool view
- Nestled in the strategic location of Amber private estate yet close to the vibrancy city life of Joo Chiat and Katong
- Stone throw to a new 15km park connector connect from East Coast Park to Changi Beach Park via New Upper Changi Road and Loyang Way
- Minutes walk to Katong V, Parkway Parade and 112 Katong
- Lifestyle living, within 10 minutes walk to East Coast Park
- Close by to numerous reputable schools, such as Canadian International School, Chung Cheng High School (main) and Tao Nan School
Amenities near Amber Sea
Bus Interchange & MRT
- Tanjong Katong MRT (TE25)
- Marine Parade MRT (TE26)
- Dakota (CC8) MRT
- Katong Park MRT (TE24) Thomson East Coast Line Due in 2024
- Marine Terrace MRT (TE27) Thomson East Coast Line Due in 2024
- Mountbatten (CC7)
Schools within 1 km to Lentor Central Residence Condo
- Chatsworth International School East Campus
- Canadian International School (Tanjong Katong Campus)
- Tanjong Katong Primary School
- Tanjong Katong Girls’ School
- Tanjong Katong Secondary School
Schools within 2 km to Amber Sea Condo
- Chung Cheng High School (main)
- Eton House International House (Boardrick)
- Haig Girls’ School
- Tao Nan School
- CHIJ (Katong) Primary
- Eton House International School (Mountbatten)
- Boardrick Secondary School
- Kong Hwa School
- Dunman High School
- NTUC Fairprice (Katong Village)
- Giant (Parkway)
- Cold Storage Parkway Parade
- Giant (Marine Parade Central)
- NTUC Fairprice (Marine Parade Central)
- Sheng Siong Hypermarket (Tanjong Katong)
- NTUC Fairprice (Joo Chiat Complex)
- Giant (Tanjong Katong Complex)
- NTUC Fairprice (Jalan Tiga)
- NTUC Fairprice (Geylang Lorong 38)
- Chinese Swimming Club
- The Eurasian Association of Singapore
- Marine Parade Boy Club
Download Amber Sea Condo e-BrochureAmber Sea
Should you be interested to know about Amber Sea Condo, please feel free to contact us at +65 6100 8160 or send us a request for Amber Sea Condo brochure.
The Amber Sea Condo Floor Plans
The Amber Sea Condo location and Photos
Amber Sea showflat location is on actual site. Viewing is by appointment only and you will be able to see the actual units. Contact us at 6100 8160 to know more or drop us an interest below.
Interested in this New Launch?
Contact us at +65 6100 8160 to Enjoy Direct Developer Prices & Priority Selection of Choice Units!
- NO AGENT FEES!
- PRIORITY ENTRY TO SHOWFLAT!
- PRIORITY BOOKING OF YOUR CHOICE UNIT!
- ENJOY EARLY BIRD DIRECT DEVELOPER DISCOUNTS!