Tampines Street 62 EC
Open for Interest Registration
Showflat Hotline +65 6100 8160
The upcoming new EC at Tampines location is close proximity to Changi Business Park, industrial estate and popular employment location brings jobs closer to home. Parents with children can head down to Downtown East for family fun. Family and friends can enjoy one of Singapore’s largest water theme park, Wild Wild Wet and other fun recreational activities such as Forest Adventure at Bedok Reservoirs Park or Playground at Big Splash, tent camping, cycling, jogging at East Coast Park.
The Tampines Street 62 EC site takes up 23,799 sq m in land area, with a maximum GFA of 59,498 sq m and a maximum building height of 63-64 metres above mean sea level. The estimated number of EC housing units is 590.
It is near Tampines Eco Green Park, and a four-minute drive to Pasir Ris MRT station. Schools in the vicinity include Tampines North Primary School, Gongshang Primary School and Dunman Secondary School.
Tampines being the first town in Singapore to have dedicated cycling paths back in 2010, will triple its network of cycling paths by 2022. As Singapore is going to be a cycling city, promoting eco friendly environment and healthy lifestyle.
For cycle lovers and beach lovers, can enjoy the scenic view along the way from the Eastern Coastal Loop which include Pasir Ris Town Park to East Coast Park, Changi Beach Park and Marina Bay Garden by the Bay. Besides offering gorgeous views from various jetties and flora and fauna sightings, Easterner can appreciate local food such as Satay, seafood and chicken wings from Bedok Food Centre and East Coast Lagoon Food Village.
This new EC at Tampines street 62 is expected to launch April 2021.
Residents of Tampines Street 62 EC can look forward by year 2022, the extension of cycling path from 6.9km triple to about 21km, which is one kilometre more than Ang Mo Kio cycling path by 1km. The network will connect the town’s three MRT stations – Tampines on the East-West line and Tampines East and Tampines West on the Downtown Line 3, which opens on Oct 21 — and other key amenities such as community and food centres, homes and schools.
It could also see a bridge built across the Tampines Expressway for cyclists to get to Pasir Ris. The Land Transport Authority (LTA) announced details yesterday of plans, first announced in March, to transform Tampines into a Walking and Cycling Town — the second here after Ang Mo Kio.
Residents of Tampines Street 62 EC will appreciate the New Tampines Hub which feature many choices of sports facilities, a brand new regional library, uncountable community club programmes and amenities, arts programme and facilities, a hawker centre, more shops and a lot more user friendly features. With the combination of The Century Square, The Tampines Mall, Tampines 1, Eastlink Mall and a retail park comprising IKEA, Giant and Courts. The Tampines Avenue 10 EC in the area of these shopping destinations will enable residents revel in retail therapy with peace of mind.
This executive condo in Tampines Avenue 10 would potentially to yield 715 residential units with full condo facilities. There isn’t many EC in the east region of Singapore. Thus we will expect a huge turnout for this new launch at Tampines to be a sellout project. Tampines Ave 10 EC is expected to launch in Q3 2020.
For earliest upcoming EC launch, check it out Rivercove Residences at Sengkang.
Tampines Street 62 EC Location Map
Why Buy Tampines Street 62 EC?
- Limited supply of Executive condominium in the East
- Nearby to future Tampines West MRT
- Located in a mature Tampines estate with Tampines regional centre combined various shopping malls cater the daily necessity of residents
- Short drive to numerous major employment hubs such as Changi Airport, Changi Business Park, Seletar Aerospace Park as well as Marina Bay Financial Centre (MBFC)
- Residents can enjoy the New Tampines Hub with much more sports facilities, regional library and enjoy many clubs facilities and amenities
- Near Tampines Eco Green Park, and a four-minute drive to Pasir Ris MRT station. Schools in the vicinity include Tampines North Primary School, Gongshang Primary School and Dunman Secondary School.
- Enjoy retail therapy with 4 shopping malls and a retail park with the megastores of three specialty brands
- Appreciate many appetising dining options at Tampines Round Market, The Bedok Marketplace
Amenities near Tampines Street 62 EC
Bus Interchange & MRT
- TAMPINES MRT
- TAMPINES WEST MRT DUE 2017
- St. Hilda’s Primary
- Junyuan Primary
- Junyuan Secondary
- Springfield Secondary
- St. Hilda’s Secondary
TAMPINES CENTRAL COMMUNITY COMPLEX
- Century Square
- Tampines Mall
- NTUC FAIRPRICE (TAMPINES CC)
Giant (Tampines Street 81)
- NTUC FAIRPRICE (CENTURY SQUARE)
The Tampines Street 62 EC Price Guide
Download The Tampines Street 62 EC e-Brochure
Should you be interested to know about Tampines Avenue 10 EC, please feel free to contact us at +65 6100 8160 or send us a request for Tampines Avenue 10 EC brochure.
The Tampines Street 62 EC Floor Plans
The Tampines Street 62 EC location and Photos
The Tampines Avenue 10 showflat location is on actual site. Viewing is by appointment only and you will be able to see the actual units. Contact us at 6100 8160 to know more or drop us an interest below.
Interested in this New Launch?
Contact us at +65 6100 8160 to Enjoy Direct Developer Prices & Priority Selection of Choice Units!
- NO AGENT FEES!
- PRIORITY ENTRY TO SHOWFLAT!
- PRIORITY BOOKING OF YOUR CHOICE UNIT!
- ENJOY EARLY BIRD DIRECT DEVELOPER DISCOUNTS!